ZAIN ALI


Zain ali seo
SEO is the main part for your site and I do how to manage the site and how they work on Google crawled your site. I have 2 years of SEO experience, and I've been VP of a company which does search engine optimization in the US and Canada. I offer here a deep search engine optimization audit which I offer to my own VIP clients. From my experience, a good search engine campaign starts with a good audit. What Will the Do Audit include? Titles and Descriptions Speed Optimization Tips Alts Sitemap Robots.txt More...







My services include:

On Page SEO Include:


  • keyword Research.
  • Content Optimization 
  • Title and Meta tag creation and alteration.
  • H1 and h2 tags
  • Internal Linking
  • Robots.txt
  • 404 Redirect
  • Fix Broken Links
  • Sitemap creation
  • Schema Tags
  • Alt tags creation for images
  • Mobile responsiveness Testing
  • Competitor analysis
  • Implementation of webmaster tool
  • Tracking traffic with a Google 
  • analytic tool
    • Manual High PA DA Business Citation Backlinks.
    • Article submission / DA 80+ Guest posts
    • Web2.0
    • Comments Backlinks
    • Do follow Backlink 
    • Social Sharing 


zain ali seo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zain Ali SEO Expert

Google search engine classifies By Zain Ali